View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007   #10
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 467 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I've never been to a LIVE AFL game, but, I have watched some games on TV. They look like a rowdy bunch of fans to me, most of the time. Maybe you just had the unfortunate luck to be around a few bench warmers.

In the BULLPEN, if anyone tells me to sit down I just give them a pleasant smile and tell them to call an usher!! If the usher gives me a bad time (never has) I WOULD just tell him to go tell his BOSS that he told someone in the BULLPEN to sit down! Chain of command type of thing. By the time everyone gets involved and hashes it all out, the game is over and we're on to a new day!! and I'm still standing!!!
Oooh. Nicely done. I must think of that next time. Thanks!
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote