View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007   #99
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
See, this can be a problem! I tend to take a swing at a Cowboy fan or Meatball fan whenever I see one.
Not a problem if smack is kept in smack forum.

But if someone trashes people in a football thread, then instead of talking football we are reading a LOOK AT ME thread about how clever someone thinks they are playing amateur Don Rickles, and a bunch of nonsense.