View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

My only question is (and I ask this strictly out of curiosity, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or making accusations) "Were you drunk?"

If you had too much to drink and you're making a general arse out of yourself (and I'm not saying that you were, just speaking hypothetical here) then I can see the fans around you or ushers asking you to chill out or else.

Now, since you weren't drunk I'm going to say that their "Sit down and enjoy the game in silence" policy sucks. Sometimes we wonder what's going on in the NFL with all the weird rules but this just takes the cake. I wonder if it's across the board around the AFL or if you just happened to be sitting around some really bad spectators (won't dignify them with the word "fan")