Thread: Thanks
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007   #50
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
Because I'm an Eagle fan! I came here to make fun of you in 2002 and met some very nice people that I now talk to on a daily basis! If I feel like discussing the Texans I'll see you all in the Rival section.
That's cool, man. You are always welcomed to chat up football in the NFL section, too. It doesn't have to be an opponent of the Texans, and fans of all 31 other teams are welcomed to set up shop and educate us about their own teams.