Thread: Thanks
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007   #43
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
One thing that will seperate the new TT from being like the old HT is that every Tom, Dick and HarryJ won't be bull rushing the board for the simple fact that it's not linked at the "official" web site. That will cut back on a lot of redundancy, the one or first post wonders that just have to start their own so and so sucks thread and so forth.

With the commitment by the mods here, and a bigger group of core members, this place will be better than the old HT and in a way, start to feel more like the old TT once we've all been here a while.

I've seen it happen before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I can't tell exactly what speedy is saying, can any of the mod explain it to me in layman term, please?
Speedy is saying that he is a fan just like you are. He didn't like the traffic and the redundant idiocy of the official board any more than you or I did...and we won't get near that kind of traffic here.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote