View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007   #74
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 124 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
There is obvious feedback there. The member states that they would like more Texans news. Hopefully we will be able to provide such content within a parameter that does not disrupt the comfort zone of the old TT members.

Feedback can be good and it can be bad, just give us something. Going around in circles over conjecture and then pointing other members out for actually providing feedback is doing no one a service, specifically in a thread meant to be helpful.

If y'all want to dance in a circle come down to Austin with some flowers in your hair and get a drum for Eeyore's Birthday next week. Otherwise why don't y'all take this to PM.
We are talking about the TTMB here. If he is talking about something else I don't know why him calling Kevin's work on the main page BS would be any help to this covo.

I have never been a hippy.

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote