View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007   #69
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
Why take down any comments?
I'm asking you to attack the message and not the messenger. You haven't accepted this plea and continue to engage me on this same topic...so I can only assume you want me to take them down since I don't want personal shots taken at guys for simply stating an opinion that is not a personal attack. I made the distinction in a post above. I'll repost it.

Quote:
Some people didn't like TT and that is an opinion. People have opinions Harry. Come on...he never said, "I don't like TT cause Harryj added nothing". He said, "I didn't like the bs at TT". Heck, even the owner of TT didn't like the BS at TT. Give it a rest for crying out loud.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote