View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007   #67
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
Nice. That does little to answer my question as to why all I hear is that I am giving you no guidence as to what you should do but he posts that and everything is just peachy.
vtech doesn't like me. I'm not going to bother him. I respect his opinion even though I know he doesn't like me. He made a comment that isn't much different than Kevin made. Should I take down his comments AND Kevin's comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
I know that wasn't your first time questioning Carr. As a matter of fact, I had said something about Carr on this board about midway though the first season, and gotten bashed by you, only to find you write basically the same thing on hpf the next week.

like I said way back then...you aren't worth it...I'm done.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote