View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007   #59
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
Vinny, I haven't taken any shots! I liked TT just the way it was but I can see some advantages to this merger! V-tech said that TT was too much BS and I said that he never contributed anything to help that situation, no smack, just fact. Nothing personal. I think he was making a comment about the old posters at TT and nobody called him on it! I will call a double standard when I see it.
You're right, it wasn't all that bad...look, he said no more than Kevin did when Kevin said he didn't like the quality of Texanstalk....you guys just have to decide if you want to go forward with this or if you just want to make this hard on us on an ongoing basis...that's your choice pards. Frankly, I see some of you guys who are fighting us....and just hope you stop it.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote