View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007   #53
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
Who are you? This guy just said that TT was too much BS! I remember him coming there saying nothing and then going away! WTF is your point here? I'm really trying here but this place is turning into the old MMB real quick!
This was supposed to be a serious thread discussing problems here and Yankee asked folks not to derail it.

You guys need to ask yourself if you want order here or is this a place where anyone can do anything with all the threads turning off topic at the whim of anyone. We would like to have a bit of order. Is that too much to ask?

I've been afraid to cut anything out because you guys have been so touchy.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote