View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004   #22
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I can't remember who Pittsburgh was playing, perhaps the Titans, but anyways they kicked the field goal on 3rd Down to win the game. It was blocked and never crossed the Line of Scrimmage. The refs gave them another try and the kicker made it to win the game. When I said last year I meant the 02 season not 03. Sorry have a hard time saying last season for 03 till the 04 season begins. Perhaps someone else remembers who they were playing against.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote