View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007   #39
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

luv ya' grandma!

hookem, I don't see the old TT board's declining quality.
Last I remember, it gathered some pretty strong votes of support among all the Texans boards.

maybe you bore a child who took on its own will.

maybe the people going there like the easy atmosphere that make them feel better during, or after a long day at work.

some of us tend to stray away from topic, but that was during slow time, or perhaps people just choose not to concentrate totally on football. they know they can get that at the main board.

Personally, I found that a unique trait of the old TT.
Yeah, I know at times some one can say "get a room", but really, they like to put in a few one-liner themselves.

Ya know I have voiced my appreciations before.
And I think this place will be just fine.
We all have to look at our own face in the mirror, I'm sure!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote