View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007   #38
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am probably not a true old school TT poster. I started posting on TT about a year ago but moved over to the official board after some time and for my own reasons.

My recommendation is, everyone should relax a bit and let hook'em, vinny, double barrell, and all the others do their thing.

I have respect for them and what they have done on previous message boards and completely believe their motiviation is the betterment of our Houston Texans community. This message board is about a community and not anyone single person or group of people.

Change is not always easy, but we should all kick back and just enjoy the ride. It's amazing what you start to enjoy when you otherwise would never had thought about trying when just relax and accept what comes to you.

Since I have posted regularly on both boards before the big changes, one thing that was completely the same on both boards was...

GO TEXANS!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote