View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007   #37
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
send us some of that snow, harryj!

I would like to see She become a lifetime honorable MOD!

Well, if I was lookin for a humorous post today, that one would do it!!!! LOVE ya anyway 76, , BUT, everyone who knows me, you included, know I'm a complete ***** when it comes to computers. Heck, I still can't figure out how to post a link!! I've been here since the beginning, and I'm not going away. YOU guys/gals gave me the "grandma" title in 2002, and I wear it proudly. Looks like I have a bunch of NEW kids I'll have to keep an eye on though, might have to pull out the old

DA*NETTTT!!!!!!!! They blocked out I*IOT, and I'm talking about myself!!!! lol
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote