View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007   #24
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I've just been sitting back, reading most of the threads, and giving it some time. PATIENCE!! I appreciate what Kevin has tried to do with HIS board! He brought in people he trusted to revamp, redesign, and give ALL Texan fans a place to go. The OLD TT was our "hang out" so to speak, our own little old computer "home." WELL, Kevin, Vinny, and the new mods, have built a BIGGER home and opened the doors to those long lost relatives, some of which we didn't care to much for to begin with! lol IMHO, for what it's worth, we all need to learn to live together PEACEFULLY, or move on!!

YES, we will have disagreements, heated arguments, lots of , etc, but when all is said and done, we need to remind ourselves we are a TEXAN FAMILY, and we will survive!!

As for INPUT, I miss the old smack forum, esp involving our division rivals. The Cowboy thread was ALWAYS great fun to read also. It provided a place for all the nastiness to come out, and kept most of it off the main football threads. I think it just helped keep the place clean.

I DO have a suggestion for the OLD TT posters. GET INVOLVED with this board! NOT just the tailgating section, but start talking about football! EVERYONE has an opinion, or we wouldn't be here in the first place. VOICE YOURS!! Learn to live with the NEW "relatives" and let's ALL do our part to make our new house a GREAT place to be!! JMO!
So you're saying that I should endevour to participate in every facet of the "new" TT? I'll see what I can do about that!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote