Thread: Thanks
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007   #25
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post

I hope this board doesn't change into HT. TT has always had some character that I hope never gets sterilized into some "paint between the lines", "do what I say not as I do" beaurocracy. Remember, TT was successful and respected before.

I was also one of the first here to support this. I hope we ALL win with the change!
It won't since we don't have to follow the Texans code of conduct and we won't have to keep letting back in posters that skirt the boundaries of acceptability. Also, this place will be a little more "adult" and less protective of the kids. I mean, the Texans didn't want to give any of their Families any reason to have to block any part of houstontexans.com from their youngsters. We don't have that issue to deal with and we also do not have to put up with redundant trolls here. This place will be well moderated, but more wide open...it's a fine line but it won't be exactly the same as the old texanstalk nor will it be the same as the old houstontexans.com concept...as we still will not allow personal attacks and over the top vulgarity.

I will augment on the post counts for the old members if you contact me and give me an estimate of your old post counts for those who would like to have a record of their history at Kevin's original site. Please just PM me and give me your estimated post count and give me your estimated original date that you joined Kevin's site.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote