View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Any suggestions on how to personalize it?
Let me chime in for one second...we have developed a new logo and haven't uploaded it anywhere as we have wanted to refine it...it will be all over the place soon. This site redux is still in the early stages. It went up in an incredible hurry.

Yankee, thanks for the constructive platform. I appreciate you guys who are trying to help us understand how to better serve you guys. Last night I stayed up late to reconfigurethe look of the place to make it look more like the old texanstalk when you are in threads...I hope you guys like it.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote