Thread: Thanks
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007   #24
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If you notice, a lot of old TT people that are caught up in this were also members of the the old main board too... I wasn't exactly a wall flower over there, nor were others from TT. We just a lot more personalized relationship amongst the posters on TT. Heck, even folks like 1stDown (jags fan), Blazing Arrow (Titans Fan) and a couple of others all knew of each other...

For someone on the outside looking in, it would look like we hammered each other in the "smack talk" forum.. but what the outsider did not know, was that we actually got along and from time to time would PM each other and the like...
Texans Talk is our home because we felt comfortable with it. It started out as a Blue Crew thing but it really grew fast. Many of us were HT members but we got a chance to get more personal here and get to know eachother. HT was always uptight. You would post something between you and someone else and someone would delete it (if they didn't like it) or move it somewhere else without telling you. TT was a haven for friends who actually care to know eachother.

I hope this board doesn't change into HT. TT has always had some character that I hope never gets sterilized into some "paint between the lines", "do what I say not as I do" beaurocracy. Remember, TT was successful and respected before.

I was also one of the first here to support this. I hope we ALL win with the change!