View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007   #16
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I believe that when they receive the trophy for winning the Super Bowl it will be the first time that a player (Vince) demands that he share the game MVP trophy with his coach (Fisher).

Shortly afterwards Mr. Adams will give Jeff the largest contract ever for a head football coach.
Which brings up my next topic, what are your feelings on Mr. Adams? I know in the past you had a real hatred for the guy.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote