View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007   #88
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
well, it's under the heading "novelty - classics"...
I'd buy one. I'd wear an Oil Derrick throwback too.
wow....just...wow That's just wrong

You should read the book by John Pirckle, "Oiler Blues: The Story of Pro Football's Most Frustrating Team" for a little insight into your team's history and the shenanigans of your owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
I'd fear Vince Young in the coming years. I'd fear him more than Manning.
I don't blame you for feeling good about your QB, but let's not get emotional about it. Manning is one of the best of the best, period. I'm not a Colts homer, but he could end up being one of the greatest QBs to play the game. I'd hesitate to throw a 1 year QB into the same conversation with Manning.