View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #75
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius View Post
I take issue to this. We've spent a lot of time and effort to make this site better. Wow big deal that you have to clean up your potty mouth a little.
Potty mouth. You have got to be kidding. It takes a man of low intelligence to use profanity, so genius I take offense to this.

My only point was. That all this Vince walks on water talk is homer talk for a Titans fan. He had a 1200 yard RB that was a little help, but it has nothing to do with the RB it was Vince that caused the back to get the yards. He also had a DB helping him with a TD. He had a special teams that got him a TD. I wish Vince well, but I get tired of hearing how he is the root of everything good on the Titans. That no one else on that team did anything. Football is a TEAM sport and while I realize that his stats don't tell the whole story he is not the greatest QB of all time. Heck I will even through in yet, but give me a break Just because he is from Houston and went to UT does not mean I have to praise the TITANS qb as the savior of the NFL.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote