View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #6
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Been to Jacksonville *throws up in mouth a little* a number of times... It can be hard to get tickets sometimes *rolls eyes*...
Yeah, parking tickets, maybe. You could always just cover yourself in a tarp and I think they'd give you an entire section.

I'll be at Carolina this year. Maybe Jacksonville too. Although I pick on the Jags, the Texans/Jags games are always good, and it's easy to get tickets. (It's also the closest Texans regular season road game to me most years.)
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote