View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Been to Jacksonville *throws up in mouth a little* a number of times... It can be hard to get tickets sometimes *rolls eyes*...

I have had a lot of fun in Atlanta (Buckhead).. I have not been to a Falcons game but have been to the Georgia Dome - not bad...

Have yet to make the Tennessee trip, but one I would like to work in very soon. I know a few folks that have made the trip before and have had some great things to say about it.. Especially the folks that tailgated with the TOMB tailgaters.