View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #66
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Good post!! And I will be right there for the VY slamming...

"TT Mothers" LMAO!! I for one am being patient and hold high hopes for this board. It might help if there was a forum designated to letting people voice their likes and dislikes -or- opinions about the board, rather than letting a specific thread get hi-jacked (like this one was nearly on the verge of doing)..... Here's to the success of the "new" board

I especially hope VY sucks particularly twice a year. Other than that, I really could care less one way or the other (similarly with Joseph Adai), because of the divisional implications...