View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #64
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius View Post
Someone's been watching too much "Braveheart". "Freedoooooooooooommm". Please. Yes Texans Talk as you knew it doesn't exist, and hopefully it becomes better. This is a fan site, supported by fans. What are your suggestions for improvements? Our ears are open. We can put it to a poll and let the fans decide.

And Vince Young doesn't walk on water, he walks on luck. (<---notice the hatred for VY?) Don't lump everyone into this category, it makes my stomach turn. Where's Vinny, I need to argue with him to make myself feel better.
Funny about the Braveheart reference... Not really where I was going with that, but it was in response to both Overalls and Vinny's sparring... Again, that was kinda funny!!

If you read into the meaning of my post, you will see that its not much different than your post to Overalls (just from a different angle -or- approach)... I realize that there are changes and old TT members that have been around a long, long time are going to have to make adjustments. Quite honestly, some of the changes I really like... Some changes, well, not so much -but- ce las vie!! ...

LOL, about your comment with respect to VY and asking where Vinny is...

I don't, nor will I ever "lump" everyone together, especially as it relates to VY. I have too many friends and family that are 'sips, so I know better.....

Thanks for your input, now lets get back to discussin whether VY will be affected by the so-called "Madden jinx" or even the "Sophomore jinx" or if he will struggle this year based on the Flaming Meatball's inactivity this off-season...