View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #60
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 297218 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

It's the old battle between the head and the heart.

As a Texans fanatic, I really dislike our opponents (especially Tennessee). My heart wants to say they all suck.

But my head, as an NFL fan, realizes that great players will be on teams that I hate. It was this way in the early 90's with the Cowboys. I hated that team, but man, I had nothing but respect for Aikman, Emmit, Moose, etc.

All this being said, I wish nothing but the worst for VY. But I know I never get what I wish, so it'll just have to be a wait-and-see long haul thing. May the curse of Madden permeate his sophomore year.