View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #56
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I just hate places that talk about me when I talk about the players...Don't worry though. I'm stepping down. I don't need it.

Ahh, come on V. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. I, for one, have appreciated being here the past year and a half and having guys like you, Honoring Earl and others who hold similar values and who like to evaluate the players without getting personal with the posters. I haven't had the run-ins, except for family Carr and a few others but overall the disagreements are what makes the board fun....as long as it stays on point with the teams and players. I used to be on another non-Texans board awhile back and I knew I had done something right when people couldn't stop trying to attack me. It means you are in their head a little...lol

Disclaimer: This post in no way means I can't post peacefully with those who have opposed V in this thread. Please carry on.

As for VY, there is nothing to say. Until proven otherwise he is better than most thought he would be and continues to outperform expectations and those who want to see him fail. He could won a SB and people will still rip him for something.