View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #55
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Gotta love it when somebody's hatred blinds them to facts, and the fact was that last year VY played better then all teh nay-sayers said he would. Hell, I thought there was little chance of him succeding at all, let alone this early, in the NFL. I still don't hink he's going to have a long career, as most running QB's do suffer injury; but I'll be damned if he didn't paly better then I thought he ever would as a rookie.

Will he break the curse? No, mainly because I don't beleive in things like curses.

This is a message baord attacking soembody simply because their opinion differs from yours is a childish tactic. If you think you are right try backing it up with facts not bitching.

If nobody's posts have been deleted (unless they were obsecen or outside the limits of good taste) how is anybody;s freedom being trampled on?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote