View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
You basically said that since I give opinions on players you may not like, this place is "different". Last time I checked, this is an opinion board. You guys just want to make things personal for some reason. I'm not talking about you when I post...but you guys seem to always dog me. Hell, I'm just talking about the game and my perceptions as I see it. No reason to equate my opinion to the official stance of texanstalk on Vince Young...as if there is one.
Vinny, you have an answer for everything.. Here I am trying to adjust to the "new" Texans Talk, which is nothing more than the "Old" Main Board where people's posts have to be a written a lot more rigid than the old Texans Talk. I have been biting my lip, so to speak, as I attempt to go through my little paradigm shift and offered nothing but encouragement for Overalls to do the same....

Both Overalls and I merely stated our opinions. I have been consistent on my opinions of VY and have never waivered. I'm pretty sure that Overalls has as well. Yet I do understand that we have to express those opinions a lot differently now on the unofficial official old main board.

"Freedom" is what you make of it... "Freedom" different meanings for different people... "Freedom" doesn't always come unconditional or without some limitations...

PS.. I HAD been a member of TT twice as long as the "Old" main board, as well as many other former members..

In closing, VY will have a horrific year.. Not only Madden Jinx but that coupled with the typical sophomore jinx..