View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #52
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224914 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I can't believe I have to argue with the "Vince walks on water people" on Texans Talk and it not be in a smack section with a TENNhead.

How the mighty freedom board has fallen.
This is in the NFL forum, i.e. the place to talk primarily about teams other than the Texans. I see no reason why all talk about other teams has to be smack talk or why every player on every other team has to be disparaged.

Seems to me you are the one placing limits on discussion, i.e. freedom, not the other way around.