View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #51
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

You basically said that since I give opinions on players you may not like, this place is "different". Last time I checked, this is an opinion board. You guys just want to make things personal for some reason. I'm not talking about you when I post...but you guys seem to always dog me. Hell, I'm just talking about the game and my perceptions as I see it. No reason to equate my opinion to the official stance of texanstalk on Vince Young...as if there is one.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote