View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
So you can speak your mind but I can't? I don't get into your version of "freedom". I've been participating in this community for half a decade and everyone who has read me knows I'm a huge NFL fan in general and I just don't do homer takes. I have nothing against them...but it just isn't me. I don't like to be dishonest about my real opinions.

I give opinions on players....why don't you keep it to players too? That would be nice.
Funny Vinny... I couldn't even make it past your first question... Where in my post did I say that?? When you answer that, then I will dignify the rest of your post.