View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #48
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Save it Overalls. Texans Talk as you knew it, no longer exists. So, that means if the people who are now in charge says Vince walks on water, Vince walks on water....

BUT he still can't throw... Chuck Knoblauch thinks thats messed up....

Our rushing game improved, because really it had no other direction to go...

Overalls, "freedom" is a state of mind......
So you can speak your mind but I can't? I don't get into your version of "freedom". I've been participating in this community for half a decade and everyone who has read me knows I'm a huge NFL fan in general and I just don't do homer takes. I have nothing against them...but it just isn't me. I don't like to be dishonest about my real opinions.

I give opinions on players....why don't you keep it to players too? That would be nice.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote