View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007   #15
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
You can find non-straw cowboy hats on sale at Cavenders for less than $40 most of the time. I've decorated two -one black, and one pink. I have a red hat sitting in a closet that needs some decoration before next season.
cowboy hats are basically either straw or felt, i'm not sure felt (fur) would paint nearly as well and very few are under $40 (hell my resistol was around $180). as buffi said however, you'd be suprised with what you can find around the house to decorate with.

somewhere else to try is spencer's gifts. they usually sell several beer related straw cow"girl" hats for $20 or less that would probably make good decorating hats.