View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007   #26
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

VY will accept any challenge and believes in his heart he can overcome anything. Never have met the guy, but that's what I have heard and read about him.

I find it rather amazing the guy just keeps getting better and better regardless of what the skeptics say. Yeah his mechanics are little different, but he just get it's done, and his way! Gotta love that!

BTW, infantrycak, I am a very loyal UT fan that went to both Rose Bowls. Even after the 2nd Rose Bowl I was skepitcal of VY in the NFL. A buddy that went to the game with me asked me the next day, "What does this guy have to do prove it to you?" I had no answer and ceased being a skeptic on VY playing in the NFL.

Bottom line, if there is a Madden curse, VY is the only guy that can break it in my opinion!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote