View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007   #10
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
wow...dude is just daring fate, 'eh?

I gotta' say, though, that as a skeptic, I don't believe in any of this "Madden curse" nonsense. So no matter what happens, some part of me will benefit. Either he fulfills the curse and we benefit as Texans fans, or he breaks the curse and finally puts a stake in it (making my skeptical side happy).
Look at the history it is not good. The only player to kind of not get it was Eddie George and then there was that fumble in the playoffs for a guy who never fumbles that cost the Titans there season.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote