View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007   #8
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok - I've got the place! The tenative date is MAY 12. I have to secure things tomorrow, and when it's confirmed I will post more then.

Specnatz - thanks for your offer, but I had already secured 2 spots and needed to pick one. Also - people will want to leave on their own terms not to mention liability issues that could arise for your sister/property owner.

This is not at a Bar/Restaurant, so you will be able to bring your own alchohol, food and whatnot.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote