View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007   #26
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

I was a member of both boards. I did most of my reading and posting on the Texans MB. .

If losing my 'history' on TT is the only price I have to pay to have these changes to TT I am all for it. .

Some of my 'history' is best lost anyway. Especially on the 'other' site.

Maybe we posters can use this opportunity to begin anew in this 'post Carr' era. Forget old feuds, because now you can't prove anything I said in the past..

Uh Oh Just checked. My posts from the other board followed me here.

Oh well, you gonna believe me or your lying eyes?