View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007   #25
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Change is always difficult, in all aspects of football life. I just accept it and move on. I am just happy Kevin decided to expand, rather than shut down TT completely. I'll just leave it up to the mods to keep the jerks from the old MMB in control. If I start seeing umpteen million repetitious negative based threads, I just might have to some mods!! J/K!!!! Maybe we need a TEXAN BASHING forum just so we can keep all the hate threads in one place.

Hopefully, our mods will make this the best MB on the net!! As a diehard TEXAN fan, I am ready for ALL the changes that have been made this year! Leave the old behind and move on with the new. That's the only way to survive in this game we all love so much!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote