View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007   #7
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, to start off with, my tailgating group has never done the All Colors tailgate and woun't be able to do it this year either - but it sounds like fun.

My question is this, if this is such a big deal (and it sounds like it is and getting bigger), why don't ya'll get the Texans/Reliant Stadium to donate a lot? Has anyone ever approached the Texans about it?

I would think that as long as you cleaned up after yourselves, it wouldn't be any big deal. I think any bar or club hosting the event would want the same thing.

Anyway, just a thougt.

Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote