View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007   #24
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Ditto with the above concerning the loss of the original TT. As I was an "other board" poster more than TT - I didn't dig the loss of our home, so I can sympathize with those original TTr's of losing their previous home as well.

But heck, with having some of the best "faces" of moderation out there in Vinny and Hookem, and DEFINITELY no offense to other mods, along with the quality posters from each board joining up - I think this place will really take off (even with the occasional troll and "man crush" fan strolling in).

Thanks again to those that made this happen and thanks to the original TTr's for allowing us "outsiders" to come in and join your community. Let's take the best of both boards and bring them in here. I'm sure if you get in touch with a mod here and let them know your thoughts for improvement, that there will be a quick amendment to the site.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote