View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007   #22
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
A fellow goat herder. As TedC would say, he felt like a goat clinging to the side of a mountain the one time he ventured up to nosebleed seats.

Yeah, that view looks all too familiar.

Funny story.

I went to a Pigskins and Pancakes breakfast with my wife and my Blue Crew pals decided to bid on some items at the end (Buzz and Michelle were just down a week earlier from Tennessee and pleaded for me to come see them in Leiper's Fork but we told them we were far too busy with remodeling our home to do it).

One of the items was a trip (air fare to and from Tennessee, 2 nights at a really nice hotel (the Titans were staying there) and 2 tickets to the game). My wife really wanted to go and we needed a tax write off so we did it.

The trip was wonderful but the seats had to be in the buy one, get one free section. My wife has a fear of heights and we went up there....slowly as she walked slower and slower to our seats, just a few rows from the top.

Doubled Barrell, I really don't remember posting that but "goat clinging to the side of a mountain" is exactly what it felt like.....and you don't want to be a goat in Tennessee.