View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I know I am not a member of a tailgate , but I sent a pm to David and suggested doing it at someones property. This person is near the woodlands and has 10+ acres. The only problem would be people driving home. Which would not be allowd and keys would most likely be taken up unless a DD was appointed. Yeah it is up there and could be a bad idea in the making. It could also turn into something the even the kids could enjoy being this property would have a could teenagers there.

Just an idea and one that could fit a lot of people. Also, if so called baby sitters needed it would not be an issue as an all ages would be welcome. just submitting the idea, granted I am on insomnia sleep and would have to check things out with the owners, but if my sister says no I would never talk to her again.