View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007   #18
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Not that this helps any but I will give some reps to the old gaurd of Texantalk just for having to go through this. I had only been at the old board of our beloved team for a short while because I did not know it was there. I was at of all ungodly places espn, so I went to houstontexans and fell in love with a lot of the talk and began to hate certain people because of the vile they spewed in a personnal manner not in a football manner.

Now a lot of you I see talked about the direction of the way things were going, and I know what it is like to be on something that you love and see it going in a direction you are trying to avoid but can do nothing about. (long time gamer and officer in gaming .. many years ago) So i know how and what you feel like when things take a turn toward what you do not like.

Like I said I am not some old timer but I know what I like and want, between Vinny and hookem (can you believe i am prasing a longhorn ) they have a great plan and a direction of what they want to do (forgive me forgeting others) just like the team has an actual direction. think about it like this the tem has a new direction and purpose and so does our community.

I hope this makes the old guard of TexansTalk feel some what better and know that people do understand there plight.