View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
LOL, I hear ya Grandma. I am into this for a little over 30 years. Hopefully you're a fan of some other sports also and have seen your teams win championships (Rockets maybe?), though I know it is not the same when the NFL is your favorite sport.
I did have a great time during the NINERS reign!! During those years I had as much NINER stuff around my house as I did Oiler.lol I support all Houston teams and was very proud when the Rockets, Comets, and Dynamo brought home championships. Baseball is the most boring sport known to man, JMO, but, I watch the Astro's when they are doing well, which is rare. FOOTBALL is my passion though, and I refuse to call it quits, as in DYING, until I see my home team bring home the Lombardi!! You guys/gals might have to push me around in a w/c if the TEXANS don't get on with it, but, BY GAWD, I will see it happen!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote