View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007   #19
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
SOOOO, I have spent about 41 of my 61 years pulling for a LOSING team!! GAWD, PLEASE, let me see my team win a championship before I DIE!!!!!! I have SUFFERED far to LONG!!!!!
LOL, I hear ya Grandma. I am into this for a little over 30 years. Hopefully you're a fan of some other sports also and have seen your teams win championships (Rockets maybe?), though I know it is not the same when the NFL is your favorite sport.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote