View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I feel for Texans fans who were at one time Oilers fans. It has been a dark and confusing world for far to long.
I was one. aj and I were there in Nashville when they were "honoring" Elvin Bethea. It was real weird, the Titans were playing the Texans and honoring a Houston player. Most of the Titans fans were looking around wondering who Elvin Bethea was. I could just hear them during the Moon ceremony... "Why are we honoring the Seahawks broadcast guy?".
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote