View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Disclaimer: This post is 100% pure grade A certified jest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
8. Carr can grow hair, taters only grow those root looking things.

Man, that one made me actually laugh out loud.

David Carr has been on tough cookie during his tenure with the Texans, and I'll always give him mad props for taking a licking and keeps on getting up.

HOWEVER, have you ever happened to clean your automobile and find an old McDonalds french fry under your seat? Those things look just the same as the day you ordered it!! I mean, years can go by, and those suckers still look the same - no mold, decay, or even deterioration.

So I've got to give the mighty spud a nod, because a nuclear winter would only leave cockroaches, Keith Richards, and those old french fries on the planet.