View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004   #16
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't mind a well conceived gadget play now and then -- they have their place in the grand scheme of things but to me, running trick plays often means you don't have enough confidence in your offense to get it done by conventional means.

Of all the trick plays the Texans have run, I liked the throwback to Glenn at Jax in 02 and the fake punt at NO last year the best (because they worked of course). If they don't work, then everyone is screaming to fire Palmer. Didn't Gaffney also toss a TD to Bradford at Philly in 02?

Last edited by aj.; 06-01-2004 at 07:25 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote