View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007   #13
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Hookem, I think you should paste your comments in a new thread and sticky it in each forum. Being one of the new people here, I would hate there to be any hard feelings from the regulars...
having just gone through the trauma of having our boards gutted, I can more than sympathize with the way folks might feel.
I hope (and also truly believe) that after people get used to the changes, they will appreciate what is in place here now...
i couldnt agree more. those of us moving here from the old texans forums know exactly what it's like to feel wiped out and we definitely dont want that for our new friends here. basically both sites were on their way out, houstontexans already fell off of a cliff and, as hookem said, texanstalk was standing on the edge ... these fine folks resurrected both for us and i for one couldnt be happier. my honest condolences for not being able to save more of texanstalk, but i'm positive that this site is going to be the number one texans website on the net by combining what was best from both.